Pay per bank Transfer
Please settle the invoice balance upon receiving your order.
Transfers/payments to for Customers with Austrian Bank Account:
Bank: Erste Bank
IBAN: AT24 2011 1827 6747 5300
Swift Code: GIBAATWWXXX
Reason for transfer
Please use the invoice number on the receipt as the reason for transfer
Payment via Sofortüberweisung
SOFORT Überweisung is a quick and secure online payment method based on traditional online banking with Pin/Tan.
SOFORT Überweisung works similar to an online transfer at your bank. You can complete the payment with the account information of your online bank account.
How it works:
1. Select “Sofortüberweisung” as the payment method during checkout.
2. After you have clicked on “send order”, you will be forwarded to sofortüberweisung.at in order to complete the transfer.
3. The following information will already be filled out for you: Bank details Transfer amount Reference (transfer number, customer number) Please add the sort code of your bank
4. After you have entered your TAN and clicked “Next”, your order is complete.
5. You can review your order, including all the important information such as transfer number, order number, as well as your customer ID on the order overview page. Bank details, transfer amount, reason for transfer (transfer no., customer ID). Please enter your bank sort code.
6. Enter your username and PIN
7. Enter the TAN provided to you by your bank
If you decide to pay with PayPal, you will be forwarded to the PayPal site automatically upon clicking “buy now”. Please confirm your payment with PayPal.
DUBARUBA will confirm your payment. Your bank account or credit card number is stored in your PayPal account. These are not transmitted to us during the payment process.
Payment with Credit Card